Monday 7 May 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (30th April - 6th May)...

We're already in May?! Whaaaat?! Well I for one am VERY happy because May is my birthday month, and so my favourite month of the year! The weather is starting to get really nice too. I'm much happier when it's sunny and bright than I am in the cold! May is going to be a really exciting month too because I have a fair amount of time off and exciting plans to fill it with! I'm looking forward to it!

I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'Spinning Silver' by Naomi Novik: Netgalley (01/05/18)
- 'Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race' by Reni Eddo-Lodge: Netgalley (02/05/18)
- 'The Hatch' by Joe Fletcher: Netgalley (02/05/18)

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Fight A Bear Underwater To Get Early

I Posted...

April Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For May

No comments:

Post a Comment