Monday 30 April 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (23rd April - 29th April)...

A couple of things to report this week that I enjoyed, mostly because they allowed me to be a little bit cultured! For the first time in forever Mat and I took a trip to the Theatre to watch The Grinning Man! I'm so glad I got to catch it before it disappeared from the West End because I really enjoyed it! While the plot was a little bizarre and disjointed at times, the characters were amazingly vibrant and I adored most of the songs! I adored Julian Bleach as Barkilphedro the clown in particular, a truly natural comedian if ever I saw one!

Mat and I also went to watch Avengers: Age of Ultron a film that I had been both desperate to see and absolutely dreading for months. We went to the midnight showing which made it even more special, and I have to say it lived up to all my excitement and fears. I won't spoil it any more for those that still haven't seen it, but I only urge that you do!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Power' by Naomi Alderman: Borrowed

No comments:

Post a Comment