Monday 25 December 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (18th December - 24th December)...It's Christmas Time!

Well friends, it's that time of year! I can't believe that Christmas is here already! It really does feel like 2017 has flown by. I had to move my shifts around this week so that I would have the 21st onwards off, and when that time came around, Mat and I made our way home to see our families! First we went to mine, where we stayed for almost two days. It was nice, as it always is, to get some time away from London and the madness of work, and it's the reason that I love the festive period so much!

After spending time with my parents and sister, we got to then go to Mat's family's house and see them! We had a lovely time, despite a few bumps along the way and were so grateful to get to see our family. We came back on the evening of the 23rd, and spent the 24th with one of our friends in London who sadly had to work Christmas day (boo!). Ice skating in Canary Wharf was as terrifying as I expected, but a lot of fun too! We played the Game Of Thrones LCG too, and watched a few Christmas movies to round Christmas Eve off!


I Read...


I Received...


Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year

No comments:

Post a Comment