Monday 26 June 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (19th June - 25th June)...

What a week it has been! Probably one of the best of my life, even if all the good stuff did happen at the very beginning! For those that didn't know, I am now engaged and if you'd like to know more, then you can read all about it here.

Obviously on Tuesday I was very excited, and still a little bit overwhelmed, so Mat and I invited some friends over in the evening to celebrate! It was really lovely getting to share the story with our nearest and dearest, show off the beautiful ring, and be so happy! Wednesday was time to come back to Earth with a bump, I had to go back to work. Still, the next four days were enjoyable, especially as they built up to a holiday that Mat and I had booked off together which started on Sunday. We are back in Ashford with mine and his family! We started at his parent's house and had a barbecue during the lovely hot weather in the afternoon. It was wonderful and I'm feeling somewhat relieved to be away from London for a while!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Midnight At The Bright Ideas Bookstore' by Matthew Sullivan: Approved by Netgalley (23/06/17)
- 'The Goblins Of Bellwater' by Molly Ringle: Approved by Netgalley (24/06/17)

I Posted...

The Best Weekend Of My Life - Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment