Monday 3 April 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (27th March - 2nd April)...

This week has been pretty quiet on the doing things front, other than work obviously. On Monday, Mat and I went out for a big shopping trip to Westfield. I have been in desperate need of new clothes for a while, and I wanted to sort out my new phone with some much needed help from my lovely boyfriend. It was a really lovely day out, finished by a trip to the cinema to see Kong: Skull Island. I highly recommend the film actually, very different from what I was expecting but still really good! Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson and Samuel L. Jackson were of course the stars of the show and really flexed their acting chops for this one.

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Ice' by Laline Paull: Approved by Netgalley (30/03/17)
- 'Girlhood' by Cat Clarke: Approved by Netgalley (30/03/17)
- 'Zenn Diagram' by Wendy Brant: Approved by Netgalley (30/03/17)

I Posted...

March Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For April

No comments:

Post a Comment