Monday 17 April 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (10th April - 16th April)...

Okay, so blog-wise this has been a really unproductive week. As I said last week, I've been in a real reading slump and I'm finding it hard to get out of it at the moment! I've had a good week apart from that though! Mat's friend Joe came to visit on Monday, which was nice. We haven't seen him in a long time and it was so great to catch up! That was pretty much our Monday, and then I had two other days off straight after with which I did a lot of things on my to do list, so I felt very productive afterwards.

My favourite day of the week was definitely Easter Sunday though, and not just because of the chocolate! Mat and I invited a few of our friends over for a meal, and it was lovely to spend time with them all. We had roast dinner and snacks, watched a bit of Deadpool and played Takenoko (a board game) with them! All in all, a successful day that was a lot of fun! I'd like to wish everyone who reads this blog a happy Easter period!


I Read...

--

I Received...


- 'The Broken Ones' by Danielle L. Jensen: Approved by Netgalley (11/04/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment