Monday 27 March 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (20th March - 26th March)...

I've had a pretty unsuccessful reading week, it has to be said! In fact, I've had a very unproductive week in some ways, while managing to get a lot done in others. What I have managed is to watch all of Iron Fist with Mat (we're back to The Walking Dead now). It was an enjoyable series but definitely not my favourite of the Marvel series. Mat and I also went to the cinema on Thursday and got to watch Beauty & The Beast starring Emma Watson! Honestly, I loved it! Magical, emotional and with some great additions song-wise. If you're a fan of Disney's new live-action remakes, you'll love this one.

I wish I'd found more time to blog more, write more, do more and read more. I'm really making plans to start bullet journalling and make better use of my time. 

I Read...

--

I Received...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment