Monday 13 February 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (6th February - 12th February)...

Last week has been totally work filled (six days in a row, yikes!) and left very little time to do things for myself. Nevertheless, I'm still impressed with the amount of reading that I got done, and blog planning too. Also, Mat and I finished watching A Series Of Unfortunate Events (great series) and started watching Stranger Things (also an awesome series so far)! I had a small blip towards the end of the week where I ended up feeling a little unwell and got sent home from work, but I was back in the next day. Still recovering, but feeling much better!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Traitor To The Throne' by Alwyn Hamilton: Approved by Netgalley (06/02/17)
- 'The Best Of Adam Sharp' by Graeme Simsion: Approved by Netgalley (06/02/17)
- 'Dragon Of Ash & Stars' by H. Leighton Dickson: Bought on Amazon (09/02/17)
- 'Ensnared' by Rita Stradling: Approved by Netgalley (11/02/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment