Monday 6 February 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (30th January - 5th February)...

I can't believe how quickly January went, and that we're already on February! This week hasn't been overly busy for me so this won't be a long paragraph as I mostly worked throughout the week. My time off is well and truly over so my days off around it were spent relaxing and recuperating. I found good time to read, blog and game around that which was nice though!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'One Of Us Is Lying' by Karen M. McManus: Approved by Netgalley (30/01/17)
- 'Sea' by Sarah Driver: Approved by Netgalley (02/02/17)
- 'The Seventh Miss Hatfield' by Anna Caltabiano: Bought on Amazon (05/02/17)
- 'The Voyage Of The Basilisk' by Marie Brennan: Bought on Amazon (05/02/17)
- 'From The Editorial Page Of The Falchester Weekly Review' by Marie Brennan: Bought on Amazon (05/02/17)

Memes...


I Posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment