Monday 14 November 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (7th November - 13th November)...

This week has pretty much been filled with work and preparing my final exhibition piece for the management course I'm on, so I haven't really had time to do anything 'fun'. Monday was a wonderful, relaxing day off for me, and I found time to read 'Kindred Spirits', a fun short story that was not on my TBR list for the month! I feel so rebellious  because I barely deviate from that if I can help it. I've been watching more 'Agents Of SHIELD' with Mat and re-watching 'Once Upon A Time' Season 2, which I've now almost finished.

Mat went away on Saturday leaving me alone, because he wanted to visit his family as it was his brother's birthday. I stayed up fairly late that night to get some reading done so I ended up having a pretty productive evening! Hooray! Sunday was mostly spent focusing on my project, but Mat and I did also go to meet up with our friends at Tash and Meg's house and had a really enjoyable evening out. We also decided upon our Secret Santa names and I'm looking forward to 4th December, our assigned meet-up date a lot!

I Read...


I Received...


Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Recently Added To My TBR List

No comments:

Post a Comment