Monday 10 October 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (3rd October - 9th October)...

This week was a little different to usual because I ended up helping out at another store for work, so my hours changed slightly. Instead of working on Tuesday, I worked Monday and had Tuesday off! Mat and I decided to actually do something with the day so we took a bus to Ilford and went to the Cinema to watch 'The Magnificent Seven', which was a really good film! Chris Pratt and Denzel Washington were certainly the stars of the show, but I really enjoyed the performances from the whole cast. After, a cheeky trip to Nandos provided a wonderful end to a lovely day.

Of course I worked for most of the week as usual but still had a lovely week. My trips to the other store meant I got to spend a little time in Kensington, and Mat and I took a lot of time out to try and make our flat seem more cheerful so I bought flowers, water beads and some little tea-lights. It's getting colder in England too so we lit candles, which was nice. I'm so glad that October is here, because there's something about Halloween that makes me really excited! We've been watching a few different TV Series too in an attempt to catch-up with the rest of the world. We're currently working our way through Season 2 of Agents Of SHIELD, Season 1 of Luke Cage (which is AMAZING) and of course, Pokemon!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Saint Death' by Marcus Sedgwick: Approved by Netgalley (04/08/16)

Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Villains

No comments:

Post a Comment