Monday 27 June 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (20th June - 26th June)...

As some of you may have figured out, Mondays are actually my day off and they'e usually pretty quiet. Last Monday however, I actually ended up doing quite a lot. The morning started off with a house viewing (there were meant to be two but one cancelled last minute) and then in the afternoon I went to see a friend of mine at her Art Exhibition in Brick Lane. It was really nice to catch up, and the art of her and her fellow artists was really good. When I returned home, I did a little bit of sorting before Mat's friend George arrived (having spent a year away in America) to visit us for the first time in ages! He stayed for the next couple of days and they played a lot of Xbox but of course I was still working.

Nothing else really happened until Sunday: my Godson's Christening! A month or two ago, my cousin asked me to be the Godmother to the newest addition to the family. I agreed and it really was a lovely ceremony. Afterwards, we went to a nearby pub for a bite to eat (they had laid out a wonderful buffet) and drinks. It was nice to see so many members of my family that I hadn't seen for a long time, and get to talk to them about how they've all been doing. It was a really lovely day, and my close family and I returned home to spend the rest of the afternoon/evening playing games and relaxing.

I Read:


I Received:


- 'Nevernight' by Jay Kristoff: Approved by Netgalley (21/06)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Books I've Read So Far This Year

No comments:

Post a Comment