Monday 20 June 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (13th June - 19th June)...

This week has been super busy, but I've really enjoyed having so much to do! To start off, I stayed round my Parents' house Sunday night into Monday and we headed back to London early in the morning for a Flat viewing with Mat before splitting off from him again to spend a day in London together. To begin with we had lunch at Westfield in Stratford, then hopped on the Tube for an afternoon at the Natural History museum! Anyone who hasn't been, I highly recommend it because there's so many interesting things to see there and it's completely free entry! After another Tube journey to Covent Garden to grab a bite to eat at Jamie's Italian, the four of us made our way to the Novello Theatre to watch 'Mamma Mia'. Normally, Jukebox musicals aren't my thing but this one is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine! The whole cast had so much energy, and Mazz Murray's performance as Tanya had me almost wetting myself with laughter. A fantastic end to a wonderful day organised for my Mum's birthday a couple of months back.

Viewing places to live is very much at the forefront of Mat and mine's priorities right now so we've had a really exciting time looking around and finding places that could potentially be our first home together. Of course we'll only be renting temporarily while we attempt to build enough money for a house of our own but it's still a fun (if slightly stressful) process. Other than that, I worked (as usual). On Saturday night I went out with a large group of my work colleagues for some food, which was a lot of fun! It rounded off a pretty nice week really well and gave me a chance to relax for a little bit (something I do surprisingly little). Sunday was Father's Day in the UK so in the morning I rang my Father to check he'd received his present, before spending the rest of the day doing chores and sorting bits and bobs out.

I Read:


I Received:


- 'The Hawkweed Prophecy' by Irena Brignull: Approved by Netgalley (19/06/16)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest Of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment