Monday 25 April 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (18th April - 24th April)...

I've had a pretty busy week this week, which has ended up being a lot of fun but quite tiring. At the beginning, as I mentioned last Monday, I had a Job Interview. It went well so I'm just waiting on the results for that, and it was followed closely by a Training course from my current job on Tuesday which was very informative and added a bit of variety to my week. On Wednesday, Mat and I headed down to the cinema to watch 'The Huntsman: Winter's War'. It was a really enjoyable film with some great costumes and a wonderful soundtrack (two things that really matter to me in films). The plot was not as strong because it jumped so much around time but generally, I really liked it.

On Sunday, Mat and I headed back to Ashford to spend the day with my family. Once again we went to visit my Grandparents, and out for food. It was a really nice, fairly big family gathering and so enjoyable to spend time with so many people that I love. After stopping for tea, we went back home and played a few games on the Wii, which was so much fun! It's been a long time since I've been on the Wii so I had an awesome time doing so.

I Read:


I Received:

--

Memes:

No comments:

Post a Comment