Monday 7 March 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (29th February - 6th March)...

Has 2016 really already had two months go by? Time seems to be going so quickly, I can't believe it! Having had such a lovely week last week, the reality of going back to work again hit me pretty hard. Nevertheless, it wasn't a bad week at all! Despite not doing much all week, I did in fact see my parents on the Sunday, which here in the UK is Mother's Day. My parents, my sister and her boyfriend drove up to spend a few hours in my company, and we even went out for lunch! My Mum really liked the Hamper I bought for her, and my sister lent me a book too which I'm looking forward to reading!

I Read:


I Received:


- 'The Loneliness Of Distant Beings' by Kate Ling: Approved by Netgalley (02/03)
- 'Stargirl' by Jerry Spinelli: Approved by Netgalley (02/03)
- 'Reasons To Stay Alive' by Matt Haig: Borrowed (06/03)

Memes:

Six Degrees Of Separation: Fangirl; Rainbow Rowell

I Posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment