Monday 4 January 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (28th December - 3rd December)...

On Monday I was still at my Parents house, for the last day before going back to London. I massively made the most of my remaining time in my home town by going on a little shopping trip with my sister. I bought new pyjamas, a copy of 'The Fox & The Star' which I have been dying to get hold of, and my sister bought me an extra Christmas gift: a colouring book! I've wanted one for a while so I'm pretty excited about it. It's Millie Marotta's 'Animal Kingdom' book which has some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen! I can't wait to get cracking on colouring them in! I then, later on, went to meet a couple of my old school friends to exchange presents and catch up with each other's lives. Definitely a Christmas highlight as I haven't seen them in so long!

The journey home from Ashford was a little bit of a nightmare because the trains were not running smoothly in the slightest and I was certain I would have to stay another night. Luckily they eventually got going and I got home quite late. Mat returned from Ashford only one day after me and I worked for the rest of the week, which in some ways has been incredibly long and boring, and in others has been filled with drama! I'm glad that the end of the week has come and I'm now getting a break from what feels like an incredibly long and draining week. Phew! Sunday was very chilled and I did a lot of catching up with blog bits and reading.

I Read:

I Received:


'The Fox & The Star' by Coralie Bickford-Smith: Bought from Waterstones (28th Dec)
'A Study In Murder' by Robert Ryan: Christmas Present from Isobel (28th Dec)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half Of 2016

I Posted:

Christmas Haul!
December Wrap-Up
My 2016 Challenge Sign-Up Post
Annual End Of Year Survey, 2015 Edition!
Planned Reads For January
Story Sprites Round 3 Sign-Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment