Monday 30 November 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (23rd November - 29th November)...

My week has been quite a bit busier and I'm glad about that! To start with, on Monday, Mat and I went to watch The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part II! I was thrilled to finally be getting round to seeing the long-awaited conclusion of this trilogy and I thought it was really well done! I predicted I'd like this half better after reading 'Mockingjay' and I was right. It was so much more interesting and action packed! I thought they did a really great job with the visuals, and I cried quite while I watched at particular scenes (I won't spoil for those who haven't read the books or seen the films yet). All in all, a very enjoyable Monday evening!

Work ended up being fairly busy for me over the week, particularly on Black Friday (things got a little bit crazy on the shop floor). Luckily I had a couple of fun events throughout the week to keep me less stressed. On Wednesday it was my sister's Birthday! Though I didn't get to see her until Sunday, it was still nice t keep track of her day and presents: thank you Social Media! Thursday was Thanksgiving as my American readers will know. I'm not American but as my flat mates and boyfriend lived with Americans a couple of years ago, they still like to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner to mark the event! There was so much food and we had a really fun evening playing games and watching films.

On Sunday, as I mentioned, I popped down to Ashford to visit my family and spend time with my Sister as it was her Birthday earlier in the week. She seemed pretty content with the things she had received and had a whole host of funny stories to tell me about things that had been happening since I last saw her. It was nice to catch up with everyone and I'll soon be seeing them again at Christmas time (though I left my bracelet behind: gutted!).

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Things I Am Thankful For

No comments:

Post a Comment