Monday 1 June 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (25th May - 31st May)...

This week has been quite quiet for me with not an awful lot going on. On Monday I had a really nice day in just relaxing with my flat mates and watching a lot of TV. We've been watching Season 5 of 'Game Of Thrones' and it has been getting pretty stressful plot-wise, but we are really enjoying it. I can't wait to see what the rest of the series has in store. I worked all week and so had no real time to get much reading done, but the one book that I did manage I really enjoyed! On Sunday, I was very glad to have a day off because I was so tired. We watched 'Batman Begins' and I did a couple of posts which made me feel very productive!

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer

I Posted:

May Wrap-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment