Monday 13 April 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (6th April - 11th April)...

Monday was actually a really good day for me, because I saw my family! As Sunday 5th was my Mum's birthday, they decided to come up to see me. It was really nice seeing them and we went out for lunch together. All in all it was a lovely second day off before inevitably going back to work for the rest of the week. After working all week, Mat's brother came up to visit him and is here until Tuesday. It was a really lovely day on Sunday and I ended up travelling around London a lot more than anticipated for a variety of reasons, but we had a nice evening in watching 'Adventureland' and relaxing. I didn't have time to do quite as much reading as I wanted but hopefully I'll catch up a little next week!

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I Would Like To Check In With

No comments:

Post a Comment