Monday 27 April 2015

Last Week's Shenanigans (20th April - 26th April)...

So this week has pretty much been all about preparation. Why? Because I'm going on holiday of course! I'll be away for the first and second week of May,in both Crete and then Paris, so the week has been all about getting ready for that! On Monday, Mat and I went to Oxford Street for a massive shopping trip and ended up having a lovely day out. I got myself a whole bunch of new swimwear, dresses, a hat and beach outfits ready for the lovely weather that awaits me on Crete. As well as that, I had a Starbucks Iced Frappe which I haven't had in ages (and a cookie) and got to do something I haven't done for a while: relax. It was just so nice to spend such a lengthy amount of time enjoying myself and not feel like I'm under a time limit. Then to top off a wonderful day, the next episode of Game Of Thrones Season 5 was on, and Gotham too!

Over the course of the week I worked obviously, but Mat and I have been busy bees when I didn't. He's had a couple of important events to attend that have gone very well for him, and I feel like I've been seriously productive when it comes to future plans regarding this blog. There will probably be more on that when I come back from my holiday so stay tuned! I raced through 'A Storm Of Swords: Blood & Gold' and got started on my lovely flatmate's recommended read: 'Child 44'. On Sunday, I travelled back to Ashford to visit my parents and it was so nice to see them again! We had a curry together and then in the evening,Mat and I whizzed down to the Cinema to watch 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron', which of course I thoroughly enjoyed!

I Read:


Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Authors

No comments:

Post a Comment