Sunday 1 March 2015

Planned Reads For March.

Seriously, I'm loving the lack of pressure I'm feeling compared to last year. It's so refreshing! I'm also a huge fan of the fact that I seem to be managing more reads per month again, despite a lull when I first moved up to London. It's really encouraging!

Crossover Books:


  1. 'White Cat'; Holly Black. I've been wanting to read this series for a while, and my lovely friend kindly lent it to me for which I am grateful. It has taken me a long while to get round to it, but I'm finally there. I haven't managed to read a huge amount so far but I plan to get through a lot of it today! I can't wait!
  1. 'The Walled City'; Ryan Graudin. I saw this book pop up a couple of times on my Goodreads and Bloglovin' feeds, so when it came up on Netgalley I had to request it. It looks like a really good plot concept, and I haven't read a Dystopian book in a long time so I'm looking forward to it!
  2. 'The Sunken'; S.C. Green. This book I also requested from Netgalley, simply because I have never ever read a Steampunk book. It had a lot of good reviews and sounded like an interesting plot-line, and I really want to try this genre. It's a little longer than I thought it would be, but I really hope that the content is so good I will speed through it!
  3. 'Cress'; Marissa Meyer. Oh I promised myself that I would hold out with this one because I have to wait a long time for 'Winter' but I can't. I've been waiting so long to get into this series, and now I am I just can't stop! I'm looking forward to see where all my favourite characters go next, and I just know that this book will be equally as good (if not even better) as the other two in the series! I can feel it in my bones.
  4. 'Dracula'; Bram Stoker. This book has been on 'the list' for as long as I can remember. I have always wanted to read it but never owned it and never thought to buy it. Mat had to read it for his English Literature course though, and acquired a copy. Now I have no excuse not to read it, especially as he so highly recommended to do so when he finished. I'm very excited about this book!
  5. 'The Iron Trial'; Holly Black & Cassandra Clare. Now I know my last adventure with dual authors was a bit of a disaster, but I really am a big fan of Holly Black. I have never read Cassandra Clare's books but I have heard great things about them so I think I am going to be fine with this one. This book is aimed at a younger audience, but it will tick another Netgalley read off of the list!
  6. 'The Enchanted'; Rene Denfeld. I spent all of last year desperately wanting this book, and my lovely sister took pity and bought it for me last Christmas. I seriously can't wait to get into this book, the plot looks o intriguing and it will be yet another experience with Magical Realism which I hope will be as good as the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment