Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Blogger Tag!

Bev from My Senses Come To Life tagged me in this ages ago and as I'm off dong not a lot today, I thought I'd give it a go!

1) What is your favourite Beauty Product?

I'm not really a Beauty Product fan (I don't wear much make-up) but it has to be L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory because it actually matches my skin tone. I've just realised that in writing that, I've written exactly the same answer as my sister...bizarre! I'm also a big fan of Make-Up Academy's Eyeshadow palettes. They have such great pigments and are super easy to blend!

2) If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I have a burning desire to visit Japan. I think the country is beautiful, the culture so interesting and there are so many things to do. As well as that, I've always dreamed of touring America (and while I'm at it, seeing Canada too. Some of those views are stunning).

3) What is your all time favourite brand?

Brand of what? I have tons of brands I like for a variety of different things. I'll say Galaxy though because Cookie Crumble chocolate is delicious!

4) Do you collect anything? If so, what?

It has to be Theatre Programmes/Brochures. I always buy one whenever I go and I try to keep the tickets too. I love the Theatre!

5) Early Bird or Night Owl?

I used to say I was a bit of an Early Bird, but nowadays I definitely stay up later and sleep in more, so I'll say Night Owl! No worm catching for me!

6) Tea or Coffee?

Uhh tea. Duh! I am hooked on the stuff. It helps me relax and keeps me wam when I'm cold. Not to mention that even the smell of coffee makes me feel sick. Sorry coffee lovers!

7) What is your favourite TV Show?

Game Of Thrones without a doubt, though right now I'm a big fan of Once Upon A Time, Gotham, Supernatural and The Big Bang Theory too! All great shows, for different reasons.

8) If you could travel to any era, which would it be?

Maybe the late 40s/early 50s? I know that it's post-war time but I have always been a big fan of the fashion and the music from that time. I'd also love to see the 20s to attend a Gatsby-esque party, the 70s to watch David Bowie live in his prime, and Elizabethan times to meet Shakespeare. Phew!

Wow, some awesome questions! Thanks for the tag Bev!

No comments:

Post a Comment