Thursday 13 November 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Unpopular Opinions'.



Okay so one instantly sprang to mind here the moment that I read this, though it's probably not actually that big a deal. I actually cannot stand Pizza! Every person that I have encountered has treated me like I'm some sort of alien from another planet the moment that I mention this, so I thought it was worth a mention on here. The smell of it makes me feel a bit ill and I've always found it too cheesy. I normally find this opinion coming out when all of my friends inevitably suggest Pizza Hut to eat at and I have to politely decline.

Another unpopular opinion of mine is to do with my Film choices. I am not a RomCom kind of girl. Films like '50 First Dates', 'Friends With Benefits', 'There's Something About Mary' and 'How To Lose A Girl In 10 Days' just don't interest me. At all! When people suggest watching them at the cinema/at a sleepover I can't help but groan with a complete lack of enthusiasm, even though it makes me feel like a terrible person. My lack of interest in Romance extends to books too, as you may have noticed in some of my previous posts. I mean obviously there are exceptions in both cases but for the most part, I get a lot of "I can't believe you haven't watched that!" lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment