Thursday 20 November 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Ten Things I'll Never Do'.


This was actually a pretty difficult to list to come up with as there are so many things that despite the fact that I will probably never do them, there's still a chance I will.
  1. Leave Mat. This may well seem to be a bit of an obvious one, and slightly cheesy, but I will never leave him. What can I say? He's the love of my life and I can't imagine life without him.
  2. Take drugs. This one was a bit of a no-brainer for me. I can never imagine getting myself into a situation where I would do this. 
  3. Smoke. My thoughts on this are pretty much the same. I don't understand why anyone would want to fill their lungs with the awful things found in cigarettes.
  4. Completely read my TBR pile. We all know I love reading. We all know I will never stop. However, every time I finish one book, another six appear on my list of books need to read. 
  5. Stop trying to be a better person. I know I have a lot of flaws, and I am always trying to improve upon myself and become a nicer, better person to be around. I will never stop trying to be there.
  6. Learn to swim. If you read my post on phobias, you'll know I am terrified of water and so learning to swim is a definite no go activity for me. I know it will never happen too. Many a swim instructor, family member and friend have tried. All have failed.
  7. Have a pet spider. I am very scared of spiders. Even if you paid me £1,000,000 I would not be in the same room as a spider, if I can possibly help it. Sorry.
  8. Give up on my dreams of writing a book. I don't get a lot of time to myself these days, but I absolutely haven't stopped thinking about this, and wanting to do it. 
  9. Stop listening to music. Music makes me feel very happy. I always manage to find a track that suits my mood and if I'm sad or angry, it has the power to make me feel better.
  10. This list. I seriously couldn't think of something to put for number ten. However, by choosing this option I actually wrote ten things, thus rendering this list paradoxical and enter a theoretical state whereby no task is entered into this realm of impossibility. For want of a better phrase: never say never. Man, I sound like Doctor Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment