Thursday 6 November 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Concerts'.


I can't say that I've been to an awful lot of Concerts. I never really have the time in all honesty, and for quite a while, I couldn't afford it! However I've been to a few. Firstly, Mumford & Sons came to play at Folkestone so I went to watch them with Mat and my Sister. I love that band, so I was mega excited to get to see them live! They played so many of my favourites, including 'Thistle & Weeds'! They were supported by Slow Club and Pete Roe, who were also amazing.



My next big Concert that I went to was to see McBusted at the O2 Arena with Mat! I was ridiculously excited when they announced their tour and snatched some tickets up as soon as I could. They played all of my childhood favourites, both Busted and McFly hits! I seriously love the idea of these guys as a single band, yet love them on their own too. They were funny too! During the Summer, I went to BST: Hyde Park and saw them again! Other acts that I saw their included Diversity, Scouting For Girls, The Vamps and The Backstreet Boys. They were all pretty amazing and I'm so glad I went, I had a ton of fun!


Over the years I've gone to a few 'Create' Festivals that have been held in my hometown of Ashford, Kent. They too were really good and a fair few talented bands played there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment