Monday 10 November 2014

Last Week's Shenanigans (November 3rd - November 9th)...

Okay so you all know that the Flat got a Wii U last week, so I'll start with that. Two words. Mario Kart! We need to buy some controllers so that more people can play, but it is seriously so much fun! Definitely, in my opinion, worth the buy. Other games that we have got hold of and played this week include Viva Pinata (fantastic game) and continuing on with the terrifying The Evil Within (also great). We've actually ended up doing a lot of game playing because it was Mat's University Reading Week!

On Wednesday, I had a day off from work to spend time with him and we had a really nice day out in London. Our first destination was to view the magnificent Poppies currently at the Tower Of London. My Grandparents are a big supporter of the Royal British Legion and it's a Charity pretty close to our family's heart. I was so glad when she got to go in September, and even happier that I finally got to see it for myself. It was a very sad sight, but it made me happy that so many crowds were there to view it and remember, as we all should. We then went to Leicester Square/Covent Garden and had a little adventure around M&M World, and some shops, before heading off to eat at Bella Italia. I was absolutely thrilled to finally see the Piccadilly Waterstones, which has four or five (I can't remember) floors! We didn't stick around, but they were getting ready for two seperate Author events when we left: Marian Keyes and Jodi Picoult! Exciting stuff!



I Reviewed:

Memes:
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Want To Reread
Life Of A Blogger: Concerts

No comments:

Post a Comment