Monday 6 October 2014

Last Week's Shenanigans (September 29th - October 5th)...

So some of the more observant of you might have noticed the title of this looks a little different. You might have also noticed that I didn't actually wrote a post last week. The reason? I'm not happy with this weekly post. It feels repetitive and a bit unnecessary. I'm going to do a bit of an experiment and see if I can change the way this post runs. So here goes!

Obviously at the start of the week I had a day off (I have Mondays and Sundays free) and I spent the day in the Flat. We played Monopoly and watched a couple of films, including Tarzan, Friends With Benefits and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World! It turned out to be a really fun day. I had work for the next five days which wasn't so fun, but around that I finally started Game Of Thrones Season 4 and watched Nine! I've been waiting so long to get into these episodes and I'm two in. something pretty big has happened and I can't wait to spend the rest of the Season working out who was behind it! After a week at work, Mat and I visited his family on Sunday. We had Roast dinner, watched a bit of TV and had a general catch-up with how things were in our old home town. When we arrived back in the Flat, Mat and I read some book and watched Sin City for the first time. It was a fantastic film, with a really interesting style.

I Reviewed:

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Were Hard For Me To Read
Life Of A Blogger: Most Prized Possession
Six Degrees Of Separation: 1984, George Orwell

I Posted:

September Wrap-Up Post
Planned Reads For October
Bookish Bingo (Sept-Nov Sign-Up Post)
The Reading Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment