Monday 20 October 2014

Last Week's Shenanigans (October 13th - October 19th)...

So this week, other than being at work and having a pretty good week there, has been non-eventful. I was supposed to be seeing a friend of mine on the Sunday, but then we both ran into a terrible problem. Illness. Despite desperately trying to avoid it, it would seem winter is coming and I am destined to be ill again. I've been feeling a little odd all week but the Weekend has definitely proved something is wrong. In fact, as I write this, I feel pretty terrible!

In other news, the Flat has got into Once Upon A Time in a big way and I'm enjoying re-watching it. I'm still suffering from Game Of Thrones withdrawal symptoms though and can't believe I have to wait so long for the next series!

I Reviewed:

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Places That Books Have Made Me Want To Visit
Life Of A Blogger: Favourite Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment