Thursday 18 September 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Languages'.


Despite the fact that I don't really have an awful lot to say on this one, I do really like this ropic! Languages are such an essential part of human life that it will be interesting to see which ones are spoken by various bloggers!

I myself can speak only English fluently. I really wish I had time to sit down and learn a language properly but I haven't unfortunately! I was taught a fair bit of French at school and took it at GCSE level, so I would say that is my second strongest language. I also learnt a bit of Spanish at school too. The language I would really love to learn is Japanese! I bought some books many years back, then didn't get beyond the first page (again, a time thing). All in all, we can conclude that my own language learning adventures have been unsuccessful for the most part. I would love to find time to rectify this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment