Thursday 4 September 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Fitness'.


This is a pretty difficult topic for me to write about to be honest. I'm not a very physically fit person, I get tired out very easily and too much physical activity can leave me pretty breathless. I always find that life gets in the way most of the time, and if not, I'm just too lazy! I have never ever been to a gym. The reason why I've not signed up is because I know I won't use it! I know it's terrible, but it's the truth. I don't enjoy exercise all that much, it just makes me tired and grumpy.

The thing I do to keep fit is walking more than anything. For a fair amount of my life I've had to walk to places rather than be driven or take public transport. Be it to school, to work, to the station for Uni, to where I've parked the car, etc. I have ended up doing a little bit of walking every day. Also, my job can be pretty physically tiring too so I'm probably getting a little fitter from doing that. I would love to find some kind of fitness class that I liked and will probably look into it when I'm moved in and settled up in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment