Thursday 17 July 2014

Life Of A Blogger: 'Tattoos'.


Well this is probably going to be a pretty short post because the fact of the matter is, I don't have any! I have sometimes felt myself wanting one, but to be honest, I don't deal well with pain (or change). It's probably best that I steer clear! I do think they look lovely on other people though and a lot of the time, I like what they represent. My favourite kinds of tattoos are the ones that actually mean something to the person, rather than the ones that are just there for the sake of having a tattoo. I prefer simple, shaded tattoos rather than the elaborately coloured ones but I think it really depends on the person. I still haven't completely ruled out getting one for myself yet! If I did, I would want something subtle and small. Maybe story-themed, seeing as I love reading so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment