Tuesday 8 July 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 08/07/2014: Emergency book shuffle!

The more observant of you might notice a change in the side bar. I was reading 'The Silent History' by Eli Horowitz and now I'm suddenly reading 'Lord Of The Flies'? Also, my next book on the list was 'Dragon's Curse' and is now 'Moonfall: Tales From The Levant'? I have an explanation. If you haven't read my Top Ten Tuesday that I posted today, the long and short of it is I've been a bit silly with my prioritising. I will return to those books as soon as I'm done with these, I promise! Apart from that, not a whole lot happened today. I went to work this afternoon and ended up staying there very late, which was ridiculous! My sister also finished her post with some pictures from the Festival at Hyde Park on Sunday if you want to take a look! Just follow this link to the post, the shots are really cool!

Tomorrow I'm off work again and I'm seeing Mat. We shall probably have to go into town again, and then perhaps we shall head to the beach too (weather permitting)!

No comments:

Post a Comment