Sunday 6 July 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 06/07/2014: Barclaycard Presents: British Summertime!

I am buzzing so much right now. I woke up pretty early this morning in order to get ready for what turned out to be an amazing day out in London's Hyde Park! I've never really been to a Festival before but this was an awesome first ever one! Mat picked up George (including Bev, we went as a group of four) and then came over to ours. It was really good not only to be off out to listen to lots of good music, but also to spend a day with some of my favourite people! The line-up included:

  • Diversity
  • Scouting For Girls
  • The Vamps
  • Backstreet Boys
  • McBusted
When we got to the venue, we actually managed to secure a pretty good spot at the railings (so right at the front of the General Admission area) and stayed there for pretty much the whole thing. I have a couple of pictures included but my sister will be posting some really good ones on her blog tomorrow, so I'd advise checking those out. Much better quality! The acts/bands that we saw were pretty good, McBusted were an obvious highlight for me. I also really enjoyed watching Scouting For Girls! It was really good to see McBusted again, they played the same set but in a totally different environment and I'm so lucky that I've got to see them twice. The others really enjoyed themselves too, though the beautiful hot weather we were having lasted until the second to last act, then it chucked it down. It even hailed! Currently, I can't feel my feet or keep my eyes open, so I'm off to bed!

Tomorrow I plan to sleep a lot and really catch up on my reading. Maybe I'll even finish another book! I might see Mat but I have a feeling he'll be far too tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment