Monday 9 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 09/06/2014: Guest post!

So, I've ended up being a very busy bee today actually! I'll start off by saying that the weather was tremendously hot, though it has rained quite a lot and we've even had a Thunder Storm this evening. Hopefully the air will be a little less humid now! I started the morning off playing a little bit of The Sims 3 and reading a rather hefty portion of 'Stolen Songbird'. I am enjoying this book so much and I can't wait to finish and review it for you guys! Mat came over about mid-morning and has spent quite a lot of it fussing over me on account of my hurting foot after yesterday's little trip down the stairs (...that was a terrible pun, my apologies). I also finally got round to posting a separate page for reviews, so they can be found more easily. I am glad I have the time to be improving upon my blog in the way that I want to at last! Mat and I did pop into town today to do a few bits and bobs, but other than that it has been very much a day of relaxation. While in town, I did buy Season 2 of 'Game Of Thrones' on Blu-Ray and we watched a couple of episodes today. I am thoroughly addicted to that series.

After Mat left, I began to work on a post that I've been keeping secret up until now. The lovely ladies over on Oh, The Books! have recently put out a call for all newbie bloggers (if your blog has started in the last six months) to write a guest post for them to put on their own blog (click here if you're interested). It's a wonderful idea and though it took me a while to pluck up the courage to say I would do it, I'm glad I have volunteered. I've started on the post today. It isn't quite finished, and I haven't been given a set date for when it will go up but I shall keep you all updated as I know more! I'm extremely excited! 

Tomorrow I will try and finish it, and then send it onto them. I shall also be posting my 'Top Ten Tuesday' list and hopefully reviewing my current read too. Busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment