Friday 6 June 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 06/06/2014: Last full day in London!

Today for the most part has been a relaxing day. This morning, after finally getting up, Mat and I watched the last episode of 'Game Of Thrones' Season 1. I have to say it has made me really desperate to read the book. And I hear that the series only continues to get better and more addictive. I would really love to see what the series has missed out or altered. Luckily I only have my current read and the one after standing in my way. Speaking of reading, I still can't shake this annoyed feeling that I am really behind. I got a good way through today but I really would like this book to be finished now, it's so long! I'm only halfway through! Still, I'm enjoying it.

Other than relaxing, Mat had a lot of packing to do in preparation for moving all of his stuff out. Most of it went today (his family came to pick a majority of it up) but the rest will be out tomorrow and we will be going back home. I'll be round his for the day but I still plan to do plenty of reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment