Sunday 20 April 2014

Weekly Wishlist #9

It's Sunday, which must mean it's time for my Weekly Wishlist! I've been quite busy this week so haven't been able to write it in advance.

1) 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Soundtrack. I made no secret of liking this Soundtrack when I posted about the film a few days ago. I really thought it was one of the better ones that I've heard this year in a film, and although it hasn't been released yet, I want it very much for when it is! My favourite theme was the one used for Electro, who was an excellent villain! There seems to be plenty of Electro-related tracks on there, so even more reason to be desperate to have a listen!



2) 'Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children', Ransom Riggs. I see this book everywhere. It has appeared on my Amazon recommendations more times than I can count and Bloggers all over have raved about how good this book is and how much I should read it. I've put myself on a paperback book ban which is very aggravating but necessary for shelf space. I think I'm going to have to consider getting it on the Kindle, I really need to read it!
3) 'Shiver', 'Linger' and 'Forever', Maggie Stiefvater. I have never read a book by this very popular author and I am deeply ashamed. I actually saw the first one, 'Shiver', a long time ago, and it was recommended to me by various friends of mine, but I never got round to getting or reading it! A lot of people have highly rated it (as well as it's sequels) and I really feel like I need to give some Stiefvater a try. So yes please to this book series!

4) Chocolate! Well it's Easter Day and so of course chocolate had to go on here. It is the great love of my life, the stuff that I can't live without and I adore Easter Eggs in particular for some bizarre reason. I got a couple this year of the Lindt variety (yum!) but the more chocolate the better in my opinion so it would be greatly appreciated in my opinion!



5) To go to the 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past' Premiere. I have found out that the date has been set for the London Premiere for the 12th May, the day before my birthday! I have never attended a Premiere before, though I've always wanted to. But if there was ever a good first one to go to, it would be this one! Anyone who read Thursday's post on my favourite stars will know that the idea of potentially meeting Jennifer Lawrence or Ian McKellen (slim, but a possibility) makes me a very happy bunny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment