Tuesday 22 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 22/04/2014: Things are looking up?

It is amazing how much one conversation can change your mood. I have not been happy as of late, in fact I've been beyond stressed. After talking to my Module Tutor today, we both decided it would be best if the date of my Multimedia Project changed in order to give me a bit more time to get things sorted. I'm so relieved! Having got that changed, I spent the rest of the day being ultra productive! Of course, I got my Top Ten Tuesday post up, which was a lot of fun to devise this week, and I also did a lot of Uni work. So I'm a very happy girl indeed!

I've received a couple of exciting emails, talking about a couple of the NetGalley reads I've been approved for (one of which is new, Stant Litore's 'No Lasting Burial'). I'm really excited, it looks like pretty good things are coming this way for my blog and I'm very happy! I can't wait to share some of these things with you! I'm struggling to think of things that have happened today, other than a lot of Uni related things. I got a little further through 'The Hunger Games', I'm really enjoying this book so far. I was worried that having seen the movie would make the book not so enjoyable to me, but I have loved some of the deeper insight we get into the characters with the book, while spotting some of my favourite quotes from the film! I can't wait to finish and review it!

Tomorrow involves more Uni, I'm back there now from Easter so there'll be a lot of days like this as I attempt to get things done in time for various deadlines. Then in the evening, I'm off to London ready to watch McBusted on Thursday night and return on Friday! I'm so unbelievably excited I don't think I can express it properly, and I can't wait to tell you guys all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment