Friday 11 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 11/04/2014: Feeling impatient.

Well, from the review that I posted earlier, you've probably all realised this. I finished 'Demolition Queen - Champagne, Murder & Chaos'. I had pretty mixed views, but did enjoy it in the end. That means that next on the list is...'The Fault In Our Stars' by John Green! I'm very excited and very nervous because I just know that this is going to make me cry buckets and the prospect of that doesn't fill me with joy. But I simply need to read this highly reviewed and amazing book that everyone else seems to have read except me, so it's time to bite the bullet and face the tears! Fingers crossed I love it as much as my sister and everyone else does! After 'The Fault In Our Stars', I shall be resuming my previous schedule with Laura Whitcomb's 'A Certain Slant Of Light'. This time, no interruptions!

Apart from reading, I've not done a huge amount today. I did some housework and blog planning, but other than that, generally chilled out. I didn't see Mat today because he had some things to do this morning, and then work this afternoon. I will however be seeing him tomorrow, and we will more than likely go to the cinema to watch something (no idea what yet). I'm leaving the day a bit disappointed actually. My grade for the Tech support I provided during Show Week was meant to be posted this evening and it hasn't been! Apparently, there's a chance it won't be up till next week and I think I might explode before then! Hopefully that's not the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment