Thursday 10 April 2014

Daily Shenanigans, 10/04/2014: My body clock is on strike!

Okay, it's official. My body clock is completely out of whack! I wasn't in bed until coming up to 2 o'clock this morning, so it's no wonder really. I was up only a few hours later, and have since spent the rest of the day falling in and out of sleep with frequent naps! I actually spent most of the day with Mat, having not seen him for a few days, and I feel pretty terrible that I slept so much to be honest. But it did make me feel better! Between my numerous sleepy moments, we played some games (particularly Pokémon) and I managed to get a bit more reading done! Oh! And before I saw Mat, I wrote my 'Life Of A Blogger' post. This week's topic was food, which naturally made me very hungry after I'd finished! I've had serious food cravings all day!

Other than that, I've generally just had a relaxing day with not an awful lot to tell! 'The Birds That Never Flew' by Margot McCuaig, a book that I won on Goodreads, arrived today. I'll have to find time to read it at some point soon! I don't have to be up for anything special tomorrow, so I'll be doing a lot more reading (and hopefully finishing my current book) and some blog post planning! I really want to get into the habit of scheduling more posts so that I don't have to worry too much about them! I'm writing this post a little earlier than usual because I really need to get to sleep a bit more than I have been recently.

Oh, also: I now have over 50 followers on Bloglovin', which to me, is nothing short of amazing! This fact makes me so happy, so thank you all for liking my blog and reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment