Monday 12 February 2018

Last Week's Shenanigans (5th February - 11th February)...

I've had a bit of a bad week reading-wise I'm afraid but everything else has been pretty good. I'm still recovering from a pretty bad flu of course...okay it hasn't been that good. But on Sunday I started my four lovely days off. My parents came to see me in the morning, which was lovely! We spent a lot of time talking about wedding plans which are going really well! After they had left, Tash came round and we binge-watched most of Season 7 Once Upon A Time which is fantastic by the way. I can't believe it's the last season! George came round later on when Mat came home and the four of us had a lovely catch-up, delicious vegan stir-fry, and watched some of Season 4 B99!

I Read...

--

I Received...


'Swansong' by Kerry Andrews: Approved by Netgalley (06/02/18)
'The Gloaming' by Kirsty Logan: Approved by Netgalley (08/02/18)
'The Smoke Thieves' by Sally Green: Approved by Netgalley (09/02/18)
'Whistle In The Dark' by Emma Healey: Approved by Netgalley (09/02/18)


Memes...

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Added To My TBR Ages Ago That I Still Haven't Read

No comments:

Post a Comment