Monday 11 September 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (4th September - 10th September)...

And so began my week of horrible chest infection and cold. Seriously. I felt it coming on Saturday, but it really hit me on Monday. I was supposed to be seeing my lovely sister that day but she herself was ill, so instead I dropped her a lengthy video call and asked her to be...my Maid Of Honour! It was inevitable really, I'd been looking forward to getting my sister more involved in the wedding planning! It's all getting very exciting! I took the next few days off of work because I felt that horrendous but I still haven't fully recovered.

I'll give you a quick catch-up of the TV watching. We are all caught up with Game Of Thrones obviously, so Mat and I have started watching Gotham Season 3 as it's now on Netflix! I'm also getting into Grimm and finishing Elfen Lied which are both great shows for totally different reasons!

I Read...


I Received...

--

No comments:

Post a Comment