Monday 14 August 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (7th August - 13th August)...

I'll be honest, this week has been pretty quiet for me. I haven't really done all that much. However, there were a few things that I managed! Mostly on Monday, I did a lot of wedding research and planning. Mat and I are really heavily thinking about budget, style, themes and venue right now so I wanted to look at how much things might cost in order to get a realistic savings goal! It really got me excited, that's for sure! I worked a lot more this week (at least...it felt that way) and have been dealing with some pretty severe headaches and hay fever attacks, so not the best week for me health-wise! Nevertheless, it's been a good one and I'm especially excited because while I only read one, I am now the proud owner of a lot more books!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Invictus' by Ryan Graudin: Approved by Netgalley (09/08/17)
- 'It's All In Your Head' by Rae Earl: Approved by Netgalley (09/08/17)
- 'The Witch' by Ronald Hutton: Approved by Netgalley (10/08/17)
- 'I Am Malala' by Malala Yousfazi: Bought on Amazon (12/08/17)
- 'Lies We Tell Ourselves' by Robin Talley: Bought on Amazon (12/08/17)
- 'A Gathering Of Shadows' by V.E. Scwab: Bought on Amazon (12/08/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment