Monday 1 May 2017

Planned Reads For May.

Boy am I behind! I've been in such a reading slump as of late it's no wonder, but now I'm starting to feel better about my reads so hopefully I can do a spot of catching up! I've got some great reads lined up for this month, some borrowed from last month's TBR.




  1. 'A Darker Shade Of Magic' by V.E. Schwab. I've already started this book and I am in love with it. At least so far. I've seen so many great things about Schwab's books and I'm finally reading them, so I can't wait to see how I get on with them!
  2. 'Noteworthy' by Riley Redgate. I loved 'Seven Ways We Lie' by Riley Redgate before, her debut read. This one looks like it's going to be great and having done a Performing Arts degree, right up my street! I have no doubt that this is going to be an awesome read!

  1. 'The Memoirs Of Sherlock Holmes' by Arthur Conan Doyle. Elementary my dear Watson! It has been far too long since I've sat down with a good ol' Sherlock Holmes story and I really would like to finish this monster of a book by the end of the year if I can, so it's time to read some more adventures! I've really enjoyed them so far, so let's hope for another great read!
  2. 'The Trap' by Alan Gibbons. I'll be honest, I'm getting warning signs from this book and I the more I think about it, the more I'm sure it was released under a different name before and received a lot of bad rep. But I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt because I want this to be a good read so badly!
  3. 'A List Of Cages' by Robin Roe. I will read this book! I was supposed to get to it last month but thanks to my terrible slump I didn't manage it. I really like the synopsis though and it focuses on a character with ADHD which I've never read before so it should be interesting!
  4. 'Green Rider' by Kristen Britain. This gorgeous cover keeps giving me the eye so it's about time I gave it some love and read this Fantasy novel that has been sat on my shelf for a really long time! I know that other books in the series are out too so I'm hoping this will be enjoyable enough for me to continue!
  5. 'Ruby Slippers' by Keir Alexander. This book is probably very cross with me, because I won it as a Goodreads First Read so long ago and never got to it. It's not my usual thing but I think the synopsis is interesting and I like the links to 'The Wizard Of Oz' so I'm willing to give it a try.
  6. 'Traitor To The Throne' by Alwyn Hamilton. I actually received this book around the time that I read the first, which I liked a lot. Great cowboy inferences and I'm excited by the Scheherazade style story so I'm looking forward to seeing where the story goes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment