Monday 22 May 2017

Last Week' Shenanigans (15th May - 21st May)...

Sadly, it's no longer my birthday. However, Monday was still part of my birthday weekend and as a result Mat and I went to Central London during the day! We started at Bella Italia, which is a delicious Italian restaurant that we've visited and enjoyed before. We stayed there for quite a while, and it was a nice atmosphere because it was not busy at all! After eating, Mat and I went to the House of Mina Lima, a graphic design duo responsible for a majority of the props and posters in the Harry Potter series and Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them! We were taken on a tour around it where we got to see detailed replicas (and some originals) of them. Afterwards, we made a quick trip to Orc's Nest (a board game shop where I bought an expansion for our Game Of Thrones TCG) and Forbidden Planet!

Throughout the week, not an awful lot else happened because I was working! On Sunday I had Tash come to visit me, which was lovely because finally we got to finish Once Upon A Time season 6! It was AMAZING! Anyone whose watched it will appreciate exactly what I mean, especially regarding the musical episode! I can't stop listening to the soundtrack either now, so there's that. It's a long wait for Season 7, and I hear there'll be a lot of changes, but I'm ready!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Thirteen Reasons Why' by Jay Asher: Approved by Netgalley (15/05/17)
- 'Finding Audrey' by Sophie Kinsella: Bought On Amazon (16/05/17)
- 'The Hate U Give' by Angie Thomas: Bought On Amazon (16/05/17)
- Every Thing Every Thing' by Nicola Yoon: Bought On Amazon (16/05/17)

No comments:

Post a Comment