Monday 16 January 2017

Last Week's Shenanigans (9th January - 15th January)...

This week has been pretty quiet, with nothing really to do except work and wait for the end of the week so I could start my time off work (I booked a week's holiday). On the Monday, Mat and I went to the cinema to see 'A Monster Calls' and it was so good! I've been wanting to see this film for months, especially as the book was amazing! Just like the book, the film was heart-wrenching and beautiful. The cinematography, animation and acting really stood out, and I loved every second of it (I also cried...a lot).

And that about sums up the week. On Sunday I spent the day relaxing and taking some time out for myself, because recently I've been feeling pretty drained and in need of respite. I'm really glad I was able to take some time off so early in the year!

I Read...


I Received...

No comments:

Post a Comment