Monday 24 October 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (17th October - 23rd October)...

Phew! What a week! It's been a bit of a mixed bag for me, mostly filled with work and the latter half tainted by a rather nasty cold. Autumn is well and truly here and thanks to that, a large portion of the people I know have fallen ill. Still, it's not been a terrible week and I'm feeling a lot better now. Monday was a lovely, relaxed day off with only a few chores to do and plenty of time to get on with other things. I also had the penultimate date for my management course which was a lot of fun and finished early, meaning I had a lot of Thursday afternoon to myself.

On Sunday, my official day off, I was unfortunately suffering the worst phase of that cold I mentioned before. I had to go to a training session that morning which was annoying because I hadn't slept very well the night before. Mat's family also came to visit, and we went for a very quick pub lunch before heading back to the flat for a catch up and hot drink. Mat and I have been watching a lot of Luke Cage on Netflix and are thoroughly enjoying the series. We're just over halfway through now, and it's getting so good. I hope it continues this way!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Loney' by Andrew Michael Hurley: Bought on Amazon (19/10/16)
- 'Bazaar Of Bad Dreams' by Stephen King: Bought on Amazon (19/10/16)
- 'A God In Ruins' by Kate Atkinson: Bought On Amazon (19/10/16)

No comments:

Post a Comment