Monday 12 September 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (5th September - 11th September)...

Unlike last week's post, this is going to be relatively short because not an awful lot happened last week. In fact, I mostly worked! On Monday, George came and visited again, which was a lot of fun and we all went to another Board Game night meet up (I'm really starting to enjoy these a lot) so that turned out to be a lovely day off. Mat and I have also now purchased one for ourselves called Tales Of Arabian Nights which Mat and I played with George and Tash before Board Game night to test it out! It was so much fun and I highly recommend it!

As I said, the rest of the week I worked except Saturday, as due to a number of staff holidays and Eid al-Adha, my rota got a little shifted around. So I had that day off! I chose to relax for most of it, though I had a few chores to do and in the middle of the afternoon I made a quick trip to Stratford and met Mat for his lunch. All in all, while a pretty work-filled week, it's not been too bad. And I am really pleased with my reading progress so far this month!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'Dark Tide' by Jennifer Donnelly: Bought On Amazon (10/09/16)
- 'The Lie Tree' by Frances Hardinge: Bought On Amazon (10/09/16)
- 'One' by Sarah Crossan: Bought On Amazon (10/09/16)
- 'Silence Is Goldfish' by Annabel Pitcher: Approved by Netgalley (10/09/16)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: TV Shows I'm Currently Watching/Really Want To Get Into

No comments:

Post a Comment