Monday 19 September 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (12th September - 18th September)...

This week has been a little bizarre for me in terms of working, because due to a number of reasons all of my shifts had to be swapped around. This meant I had Thursday, Friday and Sunday off! Unfortunately, working and my days off were pretty much all that happened, as I chose not to do a whole lot with my time off. I was very tired thanks to my the way that my shifts worked out before my time off, so relaxing was definitely what I needed. And it gave me a chance to read more too!

I Read...


I Received...


- 'The Lies Of Locke Lamora' by Scott Lynch: Bought On Amazon (18/09/16)
- '13 Minutes' by Sarah Pinborough: Bought On Amazon (18/09/16)
- 'The House Of Shattered Wings' by Aliette De Bobard: Bought On Amazon (18/09/16)
- The Falconer by Elizabeth May: Bought On Amazon (18/09/16)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Books From The Contemporary Genre

No comments:

Post a Comment