Monday 4 July 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (27th June - 3rd July)...

Despite the fact that the week has not been busy as a whole, it has still felt very big to me. Monday was probably the busiest day. Having stayed the night at my parents, we spent most of the morning milling about before heading to a hairdressing appointment early afternoon. Then, we spent the rest of the afternoon with Mat's family which was nice. I got so much reading done! Monday was so vital in my managing to catch up with all of my June reading! We returned home and watched the final Game Of Thrones episode which was a roller-coaster of emotions from beginning to end and I'm so sad that we now have to wait so long for Season 7!

The rest of the week was of course spent at work, but when we weren't slaving away I actually found time to watch a lot of TV as well as everything else. Tash and I majorly caught up on Once Upon A Time Season 5, so we only have a couple of episodes to go now. The flat generally have also been watching Orange Is The New Black and while they're only a few episodes in, I'm pretty impressed with the season so far. At work, I also received a pretty big shock, which led onto an amazing new opportunity that I can't really share as of yet. But I'm excited now and I can't wait for the next few week's developments. Sunday, my day off, actually ended up being pretty productive: I blogged, I cleaned, I cooked and I sorted some things that have been hanging over my head for a while out.

I Read:


I Received:


- 'A Boy Made Of Blocks' by Keith Stuart: Approved on Netgalley (27/06)
- 'The Book Of Lost Things' by John Connolly: Bought on Amazon (03/07)

Memes:

Top Ten Tuesday: Series That I STILL Need To Catch Up On
Six Degrees Of Separation: #ZoellaBookClub Choice

I Posted:

June Wrap-Up
Planned Reads For July
Story Sprites Sign-Up Post

No comments:

Post a Comment