Monday 4 April 2016

Last Week's Shenanigans (28th March - 3rd April)...

Last week was a little busier than the others of late because while I spent the beginning of it ill, I felt better than before. Mat and I went out to the shops to buy the Easter Eggs on offer and now have a chocolate feast ready to eat whenever we want! Yum! The rest of the week was mostly spent at work, though on Wednesday Mat and I went to watch Batman vs. Superman. While it wasn't the best film I've seen, it was decent enough! I really liked Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, he was such a great villain! Also, excitingly, on Thursday night I submitted my entry for the UKYA Anthology Short Story competition on the subject of home. Fingers crossed!

At the end of the week I headed back to my home town to go and see my family. I went really early in the morning, so that we could head off to visit my Grandparents. It was really nice to see them, and we went out for a lovely roast dinner at a nearby pub. The food was really great and afterwards, we spent time at my Nan and Grandad's house and had tea before heading home. I really enjoyed being back home with my family and stayed until today (Monday) which was something I really needed right now. I'm off to see them again in three weeks which is exciting!

I Read:


I Received:


- 'Orangeboy' by Patrick Lawrence: Approved by Netgalley (28/03)
- 'A Court Of Thorns & Roses' by Sarah J. Maas: Bought from Amazon (28/03)

Memes:

Six Degrees Of Separation: The Jungle Book; Rudyard Kipling

I Posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment